Some lovely things for that special someone.
Although I do believe that Valentine’s Day is a “hallmark holiday” I think it’s a good reminder to show people how much we care about them. It’s not for the gifts or the flowers or candy, but a chance to appreciate what you have. I hope you all have someone special to spend the day with.
Gifts for her
I adore this ring & necklace from luckyduct
This pretty modern heart necklace by Gemagenta
This recycled skateboard necklace from COOBoriginals
And finally this amazing gingham dress from ModCloth
And now some gifts for him:
This sweet bowtie from MossTies
A personalized guitar pick from JCjewelrydesign
I got one of these a long time ago, and it was absolutely beautiful!
These one of a kind compass cufflinks from Ragtrader
This sweet antique coin necklace from Urban Outfitters
I think the most important thing is to be creative!
And make it something personal, not cliche and boring like most gifts.
After all, the greatest gifts are the ones that come from your heart.
Enjoy your special day!
Before you go!
I also want to point out some of my favorite blog posts of the moment. These ladies are extremely talented so check out these links below for some Valentine’s posts.
- For a cute list of special somethings check out Skunkboy’s Valentines Bunny Post
- For more unique ideas go see Srslyliz’s guest post here
- For pretty photos and inspiration visit Miss Kaelah honey bee
- For a fun Valentine’s giveaway go over to BusyBeeLauren and check out the treats
- My favorite post of all-some DIY love from Maedchenmitherz