Good morning!! Are you a Starbucks lover like me? Do you find yourself spending way too much money there? If you’ve answered yes to all of these questions then this post is for you! As a self proclaimed Starbucks connoisseur I am here to share the secrets of making a Starbucks Medicine Ball in the comfort of your own home! I know it sounds too good to be true- and honestly it is. It tastes EXACTLY like the Starbucks one, and saves you about $5/Venti. That’s some serious cash , and it adds up. The winter months usually bring on more colds and sore throats, this is my favorite drink to combat that.
What you’ll need:
- Teavana Peach Tranquility Tea & Teavana Jade Citrus Mint Tea
- Lemonade (I used target brand)
- Mug (linked my tile mug!)
- Peppermint Syrup
- Insulated Mug (I love this marble one!)
- (Optional) Nespresso Frother
- (Optional- can be used to steam the lemonade) Small Stainless Steel Warmer
You can view all the details of my IGTV video here, or keep reading to see the steps!
- Using boiling water, put both tea bags in a cup and steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Add honey (I do half a teaspoon).
- Pour into large insulated mug.
- Steam lemonade in a frother or small stainless steel warmer and add to mixture.
- Pour one teaspoon of peppermint syrup into mixture and stir.
All photos taken by Fox & The Hare Photography