Hey everyone! Happy Friday! Can you believe the week is already over and November is in full swing? I am really excited to talk about skin care today because it’s been a long time coming, and I have wanted to talk about this skincare line for a while now. For those of you who know me personally, you’ll know how important my skin is to me. I love having glowing skin, and I love using all natural products. Luminance Skin Care has really been a lifesaver for me. These are the items that I have been using, and I am going to go through how I use each one and when.
- Rosewater toner: This product smells absolutely amazing. Picture walking into a room full of roses, and taking a deep breath. It’s absolutely amazing! This really helps with me with my dry skin (especially when the seasons change). I use it before bed, and in the morning, and I love that it’s pure rose water, no added extras! Also – If your makeup isn’t blending well (we all have those days) spray some rose water toner on after you’ve put on your powder and it will become seamless with your skin!
- Delicate Facial Cleanser: This cleanser is made with balanced PH soap which really helps nourish the skin. I use this after taking my makeup off, and in the shower to clean off impurities.
- Acne Serum: This stuff is amazing for combating acne. I have hormonal acne (nose + down) so this really has helped me so much. It has a combination of tea tree oil, rose water, borage oil, and matcha tea, which all aid in beating out the acne. I use this on my problem areas, or when I feel a pimple coming in!
- Hydration Facial Moisturizer: This is amazing for dry skin, and has been one of my favorite products in this line. All you need is a little bit of this product, and it goes such a long way. For someone who gets dry skin periodically throughout the day, this has helped fix that. I usually use this every morning before my makeup, and right after I get out of the shower when my skin is moist.
- Marzipan Soap: I know what you’re thinking…OMG I want to eat it! Honestly, it smells as good as it sounds! These amazing soaps are made by hand, and blended with oils and herbals. These bars are gently cleansing, and deeply moisturizing.
My favorite part about these products is that there are no hidden ingredients. You know exactly what’s in them, and everything is all natural. The company is 100% vegan and cruelty free, they also do not test on animals. I love the story behind how these products got created, and I really love what this company stands for. If you’re looking to switch up your routine, I highly recommend trying these products, you won’t regret it!
Be sure to check out other beauty posts before you go!