1. Young and In Love Pullover / Love this, and the “not with you” part is hilarious!
2. Never Ending Key Bracelet / I love keys and this bracelet is beautiful!
3. Karen Walker Sunnies / I love huge sunglasses, and KW is my favorite. The bigger the better!
4. Kat Von D Lipstick / I want to start trying new lip colors out, and this color is gorgeous.
5. Rag And Bone Fedora / This hat is a serious splurge, but it’s beautiful and the color goes with everything!
6. So Kate Pumps / Nothing says VDay like a pair of red bottoms, am I right?
7. Hunter Boots / Not only fashionable, but so useful for any inclement weather coming our way!
8. Tarteist Lip Paint / I love this nude color, perfect for an every day look.
9. Tory Burch Handbag / I love this color, and TB makes the best bags, great quality and texture.
10. Initial Bag Charm / Love this little charm keychain, so adorable and perfect for every bag.
Valentine’s Day is the perfect day to add some color into your wardrobe! I love pops of red and pink paired with black or neutral colors. I think my favorite thing about Valentine’s Day is how much love people share on that day. Yes, it’s a hallmark holiday, and yes it’s overrated, but overall the true meaning behind it (for me personally) is showing the people in your life that they’re special, and loved. What are your plans for this upcoming Valentine’s Day?